Help finding THIS top...

Rhikki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been looking for the top worn in this ad for a few days now.  I contacted the store owner and asked her, but she only replied that it was from project shop, TMP.   I don't know what that means.  I've searched "project shop" with no results and "TMP" yields too many results to search though.  

Can anyoen help me?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Russ-Top-Leather-Shorts-Mesh-BLACK-Maitreya-The-Mesh-ProjectSlinkBelleza-VenusFreya/8733769

EDIT: Fixed for original link didn't work

hmmmm your link didn't work so I couldn't actually see the top, but from what you said it looks like you need to go to the TMP project shop inworld and take a look at what they have perhaps?  Try typing out The Mesh Project in search to get the LM..  I personally don't shop there or use their products but I have been there so I know it exists.  Or try typing The Mesh Project in search for Merchants in Market place and when you get to the store, type in tops in search to narrow down what comes up.

I've searched.  There is nothing that comes up for "project shop" and when I try "TMP", it brings up almost every mesh-supporting shop in SL.  I did edit the link I posted though so that might help.  I can't actually include the image of the top, it's not my property to upload.  

TMP stands for The Mesh Project, which produces mesh bodies and heads. The top you like is designed to work with the female body made by The Mesh Project, so I'd suggest searching for another mesh black tanktop, since your lack of knowledge of TMP suggests you don't own the body you'd need to wear that top. 

The location that sells the body is known simply as The Shops. If you decide to go and take a look, you'll probably be able to find the top there, but it still won't work for you unless you're also prepared to drop quite a lot of money on the mesh body it's made for. (I don't suggest doing so without a lot more research!)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.