Gift Cards: Who Sells Them?

Melita Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4404 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure if this goes here or in Wanted - it's not a specific Wanted item, so I'll put it here for now. (Feel free to move it if you have to.)

I spent hours Sunday looking for gift cards to give away as prizes in a contest I ran. Did not find ONE.

So who sells gift cards? I looked at a lot of top stores including Miel, Truth, Aoharu. I tried looking in Earthstones today since they have such variety (and I needed to find a pair of hoops anyway Lol.) "No joy" as they say.

I know they are out there. When I don't want any I see them everywhere but I don't pay attention where since I never really use them.

So please...anyone?

The entrants are all female avatars, but post anything. If I can't use the link maybe someone else can. Thanks!

Thanks so much everyone. Will definitely keep note of these for the future. I ended up buying one gift card, for the grand prize winner, and everyone else got a transferable shirt from Aoharu. I just couldn't find enough cards in time.  :/

I needed them in amounts like: 500, 250, 150, 100 and 50 Linden amounts.

I hope people will keep adding to this topic. I know others sometimes need gift cards for whatever reason. And I might throw another contest in future or give some out as random prizes next holiday time. Who knows.

Thanks again!!

• 7 months later...

Hello...My question is...Since I received a GG MM VIP Gift Card for $1000L recently, where can i use it? I am fairly new to SL and this is the first gift card i've received. Would someone please tell me HOE and Where I can use it?

Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4404 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.