Designers needed!

Whozzat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good afternoon, 

My name is Jaylon Tyrel (Whozzat Resident). I have been honored with the privilage of being accepted into the MR. SL 2017 pageant that is being sponsored by the MISS SL ORGANIZATION.  

I am reaching out today because I am seeking a handful of designers that would consider sponsoring me with outfits, hair, skin, animations, etc... in exchange I will mention your brand in any and all publications, on social media, and all of the styling cards we must create throughout this competition. 

You're probably wondering why I don't just buy linden dollars and purchase everything I need for the competition. If you IM me or drop me a note card in-world I will explain my RL situation to you. 

Thank you for your time,
Jaylon Tyrel (Whozzat Resident)

JaylonTyrel@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/JaylonTyrel
http://missslorganization.net 

Only a small fraction of SL residents ever come to this forum, so your post has a very limited audience and you may not get a good response.

You will probably do better by sending notecards/IM's/emails, depending on the preferences expressed in their profile, to the creator or their designated representative.  I'd send them first to designers that you personally like, first, then branch out to talented but little known designers. I'd also ask the organization who has done this in the past.  They may keep a list.  Some creators may jump at the opportunity as it's a good marketing move, particularly for designers not widely known.. 

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.