Best clothing stores in Second Life ?

Genetikk129

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Genetikk129 wrote:

"Where can i find the best clothing stores in Second Life ?"

I want to change my wardrobe a little bit.

Make up your mind; do you want to buy clothes or furniture?

Alec - threads that should really be in the Your Avatar section, as they get really bitchy

Jaycie18 wrote:

there is a clothing event for men called the mens dept. 

there are a few other mens shops that do classic menswear such as redgrave and hoorenbeek.

That is an extremely sexist response, Jaycie; what makes you think that, just because the OP seems to prefer to be referred to by an apparently male name, they are interested in male rather than female clothing. Get inclusively liberal!

Alec - to test assumptions

I don't know the answer to your question, but that doesn't keep me from posting.

I think the first thing to consider is What do you want to look like? Do you want a classic or a mesh avatar? How much are you willing to spend?

For me, I read some of the fashion blogs, and if I see something I like I will visit the store. If I go on a hunt that includes clothing store, I will try a few demos.

Don't overlook the freebies - some of them can look quite nice. There are also a few outfits in your Library that can be customized by changing the pattern or the color or the fit.

Have fun!

I'm not sure if this is your style but my favorite men's fashion blogger is Skell Dagger

http://www.virtualbloke.com/

He is an all around beautiful man with a keen eye for fashion.

But the real question is what do you want?  Do you have a mesh body?  Do you want a mesh body?  Do you want a muscled giant mesh or a more natural look?

Once we know what your clothes are going to cover, the next questions are about your style.  Dark and brooding? Punk? Leather man? Leather boi? Pin striped suits? Hippie, goth, vampire, accountant, gangsta, hipster or any other sort of thing you want?  Or are you going for the "I just wanna get laid" look?

First of all thanks for the suggestions :). I describe my style a little bit:
I like a natural look and im roleplaying a 18 years old Teen. My style usually consists of an open leather jacket with a T-shirt underneath and a cool jeans. I want to look like a college student a little bit rebellious maybe. In the direction goes my style  (I have a Mesh Body)

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

I'm not sure if this is your style but my favorite men's fashion blogger is Skell Dagger

He is an all around beautiful man with a keen eye for fashion.

My memories and experiences of this guy in the forums are of a self-important vanity hog with a ghastly avatar, no taste whatsoever, and an inability to express himself. But maybe he has got a slaveboy to ghost write for him. I won't be checking.

Alec - to say YMMV

Genetikk129 wrote:

First of all thanks
for the
suggestions
:)
I describe my style a little bit:
I like a natural look and im roleplaying a 18 years old Teen.
My style usually consists of an open leather jacket with a T
-shirt
underneath and a cool jeans
I want to look like a college student
a little bit rebellious maybe
. I
n
the
direction
goes
my style  (I have a Mesh Body)

Sounds like you'd like Lapointe & Bastchild.

To the person who posted the question. Since I don't know much about your personal style I would suggest to visit a couple events, Uber, Collabor 88, fameshed,Shinny Shabby are some that pop into my mind. You can find there current items from different shops and different styles! Plus if you like what one store has on a event you can follow their profile to their shop and buy more stuff there. 

If you're looking for male items I really like Deadwool. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.