Another hair search.....

CandyRain123

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Learning how to research for things you like is a skill that comes in very handy.  I do not recognize those hair pics so I have no clue.  But you can find out yourself,  where did you see those pics?  Edit them and see who made the pic, then contact that person and ask.. If you saw it on a blog, usuallay bloggers give credit to the outfits and clothing they are blogging about,  or at least would know so you could contact them.  Or you could just plain do a MP search, put in the words women's hair, and go page by page till you find it.  Or take a few hours and check out hair stores.  If you have seen it on another avatar, you can edit the hair and see who the creator is,  and if that won't work, ask the avatar in a private IM.  

Hope this helps some, and good luck with your search  :)

I only come here after I have exausted all of my own research. I know how to contact creators, search blogs, etc. I actually spend quite a bit of time doing those things. I thought that this forum was about fashion and needing fashion help. Excuse me if I have misunderstood. I will not post again. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.