HUD attach through Experience

Joey Aboma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Any advice on how to get started with using my first experience?  I got a premium account and made an experience, but have no clue how to use it.  I am trying to get a HUD for our Pirate Hunt to attach once they click to join a scavenger hunt and detach when they leave the sim.  I would also like the HUD data to remain in it when it's detached (which it already does in its current form) and for it to be able to reattach when they return to the sim during the hunt days of Sep 15 - Nov 15, 2016.  I have been trying to figure this out on my own, but am runnig out of time and would really love to use experience for the hunt.  So if you have any ideas, please let me know.  Attached is a picture of the HUD which I designed to keep track of your status in the Pirate Hunt and more information can be found at: http://whitetigersislands.weebly.com/pirate-hunt.html

if you have already written the script and are just having a issue with the HUD attaching and detaching, then in the Scripting forum can post the part of the script that you think is maybe not working as you want. Am pretty sure someone will identify the issue pretty quick, and give you a steer on what to do about it

if you quite a way off overall tho, and given your deadline is approaching fast, then might be best to put a addy in Employment asking for a experienced scripter to help with the project

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.