Experiences not working for a small amount of avatars after accepting

Kris Spade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We're having a strange non-reproducable error on Electrobit City (well I can't reproduce it anyway) where a small number of people who join the experience, auto attaches and teleports are not working for them.  This happened to one of my testing alts today which is why I am posting now.  The "quick fix" I found was to launch the project viewer and leave the experience, and then get our request to join it again, and then everything worked fine.  The huge majority of our visitors don't use the Project Viewer and can't perform this function themselves.  I see no way to eject anybody from the experience if they are having this problem, so they end up trapped at the start area not being able to get anywhere.  Anybody experience anything like this?

From my testing it seems the issues could be mainly local, primarily in the design setup.

Some areas or concern:

Negotiating permissions across repeated multi-environment conditions such as rapid collision, rapid attach and rapid teleport attempts with insufficient checks to prevent repeated failures and/or unwanted repeated actions.

Another issue could be agents who have no attach slots available causing https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-7702

Another issue could be the short time the permission dialog appears on screen before minimizing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.