saling in my boats

LuderDolly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a small boat that I have plenty of prims to rezz even with house, garage etc. on my ground on Mainland..where do I go for putting it in the ocean and have a boat-trip..I also have this BIG boat that is high in prims, havent enough for rezzing without derezzing my house ( tried in the garden ).. can i rezz this in ocean without taking down my home.. and if so, where ??

1 answer to this question

There are rez zones in the corner of most of the Blake Sea regions.  Some private land owners also have rez zones, or have rezzing enabled for the whole parcel.  For example, you can rez your boat at Tradewinds Yacht Club in the Dex region.

While you can use these locations to rez your boats and set off on a boat trip, you cannot keep your craft permanently rezzed except on your own land.  Most places have auto-return enabled, and if you get off your boat for more than a few minutes, it will be returned to your Lost and Found folder.

Many people who really love the water and boats will buy or rent waterfront land in order to have a place to keep their boat(s) rezzed.  For example, some of my tenants rent a slip, rez a large yacht, and live aboard it at the dock.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.