i need help reversing this situation

Violet Woller

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

I have done that SO many times myself, all I  can do is laugh and sympathize.  Once you have retextured something, there's no going back, especially if you don't own the original texture yourself.  If you realize your mistake before you click the OK button, you're safe.  Also, if you were foresighted enough to have saved a backup copy -- yeah, right -- you can replace the entire structure. Otherwise, all you can do is try to find acceptable textures and redo everything one prim and one face at a time.   <sigh>

You can't change them back, the only thing you can do is, if you know a bit about building is rez the club out again (maybe on a sand box) remove 1 prim with that texture and take that into your inventory and then go back to your club, remove the prim you messed up and replace it with the one you took (from the sandbox area) 

You could aldo unlink those prims that were messed up and unlink 1 prim where the texture on it has not been change and then (if mod/copy) select the prim and hold the ctrl button and drag the prim to make a copy. 

I imagine it IS frustrating. Attachments all work the same way. Find the item in inventory and double-click on it (or right click and select WEAR or ADD) to attach it. If you want to change the attachment point, select Attach As.. instead and then choose the new point.

If you have a question about a specific attachment, it's probably best to contact the creator. Otherwise, please start your own NEW thread here in Answers instead of asking your question in someone else's thread.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.