how do i contact linden labs

Draco Khaos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

12 answers to this question

As the others said, it depends why you are contacting Linden Lab.

A collection of contact information is here: Contacting Second Life/Linden Lab

Reaching the top management at the Lab is difficult. However, reaching the programmers is easy. While they are limited in what they can fix or address, they usually prove a rich source of information and often can direct you to the right person within the Lab. Check out the User Groups to find when they will be in world. See: Linden Lab Official:User Groups

Sirs , i am using your Viewer on SL i crash most nights every few minutes , u have tried to upgrade this also try a new system but for some reason can neve complete this while chatting this can become a nuisance any help will be appreciated , I never know how to find your res ponce so my email is >>>>>>> lincsman03@yahoo.com Regards Acer

Sirs ,As i have problems with my SL could you help with the following on Preferences == 1 What are the colours used for 2 Why are the figures all diff colours 3 Best band width 4 Port number settings 5 Best catch size 6 UI size required 7 Finally the best SL version for Apple Kind regards Dancingman acer Your help on these matters will be greatly appreciated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.