Summary about newly made threads?

Muletta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Earlier when I opened the forum section, there was a summary about all newly made threads ... I do not see it anymore. I only see the forum sections.

Has anything changed lately, or is it only me who cannot see the new threads lined up anymore?

EDIT: Thank you KarenMichelle, so now I just have to make up my mind, if I am happy that all the Come-To-Our-Club-Spam is gone, or I will be sad because there will be new interesting threads, I did not see... :matte-motes-smile:

3 answers to this question

To get the most recently created threads, I click on the "Forums" tab, then on "Forum Threads" under "Recently Created". Is that the view you were looking for?

I've never paid much attention to the general organization of the forum pages. I just look for the most recent posts, which require that I click on the "Forums" tab, then on "Forum Posts" under "Recently Created" over on the right. The first time I do this, I actually get the most recent threads, not the most recent posts. But if I repeat the dance, clicking again on "Forums", then "Forum Posts", I get the most recent posts.

LL's implementation of the Lithium forum is the worst I've seen, and getting worse.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.