Manager thinks she has the right.

Sarah36 Islay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

For the past two-weeks its been drama from a manager in a female resort. I own a female resort and often dance at this other resort, because I simply enjoy it.   She keeps telling me not to send my group im's when I have an event, because her members who are in my group  might see it and go to my event instead. I reported her to the owner, but  nothing changes. Do you think I should ignore her to stop anymore drama. I don't want to leave their group, because I have many friends there.

3 answers to this question

Sarah36 Islay wrote:

For the past two-weeks its been drama from a manager in a female resort. I own a female resort and often dance at this other resort, because I simply enjoy it.   She keeps telling me not to send my group im's when I have an event, because her members who are in my group  might see it and go to my event instead. I reported her to the owner, but  nothing changes. Do you think I should ignore her to stop anymore drama. I don't want to leave their group, because I have many friends there.

She obviously has no grounds on which to eject and ban you from this other resort that you like to frequent, or for sure you would already have been booted, but she obviously feels quite threatened by your presence.

It is possible to have more than one favourite venue, and if you are not holding special events at the same time slot, then there should be no problem.

Just try and get along together; ignore her if you feel this is the most appropriate action to take. Maybe - to show how much you do like their resort - add it to your own profile picks. That should make her feel less bothered by your presence.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.