I'm finding a dom but i'm a noob so is it impossible to get one unless i get L$?

Explosivegirl321

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

If you're looking for a Dom I assume that's because you also have an interest in BDSM - otherwise it's probably an unecessary task for a new user.

You're right that many Dom's will be very wary of new users, as spending L$ on them usually disappears. Some are more charitable, but really my personal feeling is that it's your responsibility to become equipped and familiar with your gear before looking for a partner to play with.

My opinion is that you should be spending this money so as to demonstrate to potential Dom's that you're worth investing time (not L$) into. You could also spend this time learning more about SL, and exploring.

• Like 1

She is right. 

Your first 30 days you are limited. I was with a noob (4 days old) and a number places I TP'd him to bounced him out. As a protection against griefing. numerous land owners require you have a 30-day or older avatar to enter. I have found a number of BDSM places have that restriction.

On the other side there are merchants that give <30-day old avatars some expensive merchandise for free. I used GuRL6 hair for years because they game my first nice do for free.

Others limit access to those that are >30-days old and have payment info on file. You can thank griefers for that restriction also.

In general, people want to know you are interested in SL and fun, not an anti- social mentally unbalanced person here to cause problems as your path to personal fulfilment. So, spend US$10 in SL or get a job in SL and earn some L$. That will give your avatar some status.

Another challenge for noobs is knowing how to do things in SL. Those wanting to deal with a SL-tech-virgin in a BDSM or any sexual situation are few. So, get into a Role Play game and be sure you understand what is considered good role play form. Lots of people are eager and enthusiastic. Few are polished enough to give their partner a good time. The more it looks  like you know what you are doing the easier it is to find people willing to play with you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.