I can not connect to second life.!. please why can not??i am rozzaliinda the second life..

rozzaliinda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

write:we're having trouble coccecting.there may be a problem with your internet  connection or the second life servers..you can either check your intrnet connection and try again in a few minutes,click help to connect to our support site,or click teleport to attempt to teleport home...(my self writes)

5 answers to this question

What kind of error message are you getting?  It's really difficult to guess at what your problem might be without more information.  Use the Options - Edit to add more data to your post.

ETA:  The error you paraphased is usually associated with a firewall problem.  I see from your profile that you have been able to log in before.  Did you change something on your computer recently or are you trying to log in from new location where you have not logged in before?

--Cinn

Hello rozzaliinda and welcome to SL Forums. Try to log in a different region. Smith, Exeuxoa or Anzere are protected lands which are recommended. If you use the offiial viewer and you can't select a different region, in your log in screen give the command: Menu Me --> Preferences --> General Tab --> Enable "Show on login" --> OK.  After click the down arrow where it says "Start at" and choose <Type region name> --> Smith --> Login.

If the problem remains reboot your modem / router leting it closed for at least 2-3 mins and try again.

The problem could be relative with your firewall also as Cinn already mentioned. More about how you can configure  your software and hardware firewalls properly for SL here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.