How To Mute An Avatar?

Princapple

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I thought I knew the answer to this...

Recently, we attended a dance club. It was very nice...very well done...except for one thing.

I realize that DJs must react to guests by thanking them for tips, welcoming them to the venue, and also responding to requests.

All of the clubs that I visit take care of this between songs, however, at this place there is rarely  break between songs, so the DJs handle their responses by talking over the music. This is a very popular and busy club and as a result , the DJs are almost always talking over the music, which became a problem for me.

I had read that all I had to do was click the DJ, then click mute, and I wouldn't be able to hear him. Unfortunately, this only worked for a few seconds before the voice came back. I then blocked the avatar...and the got the same result...the vice came right back.

Is there another way to accomplish this? The info I found was from a similar request - in 2009. Wondering if anything had changed since then.

Am wondering if this has anything to do with the stream? If it matters, I use Firestorm Viewer.

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.