EVENT POSTING ISSUES

StriveDesigns

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can someone please explain to me HOW this particular event posting is any way, shape, or form considered "adult content'?

I have been using the same pre-typed event posting info for months and months, and just changing the times for the correct event time and have NEVER run across this issue until today!

If I remove the word "ROCK", rock? Of all words, it will post! But if I leave it in the title of the event name or within the body I get the error that there "appears to be adult content" in my notice and my region is only mature, therefore it wil not post it. I have been on the same parcel for almost a year and half!

My Event Title:

::: DAILY TRIVIA, ROCK & POP MUSIC MONDAYS 2PM-4PM!! :::

My Event Posting's Body:

::: HOURLY TRIVA CONTESTS - CASH PRIZES :::

Live DJ's 7 Days A Week, 2pm - 10pm (SLT)

::: HOURLY TRIVIA, ROCK & POP MUSIC MONDAYS 4PM-6PM!! :::

~ShoCKed Circuits~ Rock Club - Bringing You The Best In Rock Music, Classic Rock Thru Today's Rock, Nu-Metal, Mash-Ups, Cover Songs, With A Heaping Serving Of Your Favorite Pop & Top 40's Hits Too! *Mall Space and Ad Board Rentals Available* Free Photo Booth to use *Daily Contests *Trivia* Noob Friendly *Raffle Ball Prizes* Pole Dancing *Dance Cage* Bar Dancing

Plug Us Into Your Favorite Media Player or Listen From Home: http://meerkat.be:9502

6 answers to this question

There is no explanation and you are not the first person to be frustrated enough to ask this question. Search the archives of this Answers forum and you'll find several others with exactly the same problem.  As far as I know, all you can do is remove the "offending" word and walk away feeling confused.

BTW, there are no Lindens here, ever.  We are all SL residents like you, so we have no way of fixing the problem.

My previous 'too mature' listing was resolved when I changed the word "prog" to "progressive". I don't understand how this works, and I really want to know who to go to get it fixed, to appeal!

"Tonight at 6p SLT we'll be blending the classic rock and blues at Sloe Gin, with more of the Allman Brothers, Gov't Mule, Joe Bonamassa, Skynyrd, Travers, Trower, Leslie West and more. Check it out: a new club with old friends and great tunes at Sloe Gin!"

Even taking the word "rock" out didn't fix it - I don't want to NOT post, but the work involved is ridiculous.

Is there ANYWHERE we can post a complaint that will be looked at? I realize that us NOT using the Event Page hurts us, not the Lindens, but this is crazy! Even if there was a glossary of known 'bad' words or phrases...

- 10 minutes later, doing a word-by-word edit, the offensive word was "brothers" - apparenty you can only use the word "brothers" for an event on an "adult" sim. Changing Allman Brothers to Allman's, and th eevent posted as is - and "rock" was allowed

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.