only 117 prims ( sl home including) mission impossible furnish ,

claude Tairov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

house linden premium   Only 117 prims to be rezzed at any time and this can't be increased, (Including prims that already occupy the home) are too few to furnish them. So either make houses that occupy much less prims or increase the first place, otherwise the villages linden will always deserts.

If it is not technically possible to exceed the threshold of 117 prims, the solution is to make the houses they occupy less prims (I have a home box Rezz 32 prims fully furnished). or provide only the land with 117 prims available

otherwise the villages linden premium will always deserts.

4 answers to this question

You can decorate a Linden Home rather nicely with only a 117 prim allowance. This includes external and internal decor.

Snapshot-LH_001.jpg

Snapshot-LH_002.jpg

The key is to shop for efficient prim use furniture and other decor items. Mind you, if organized clutter is you decor style of choice, you probably will have a difficult time.

IMHO The Linden Homes are starter homes. I keep mine as a retreat and escape from the hustle and bristle of the group of Islands I own, manage and lease out to others.

Since the Linden Home allowance can also be used to obtain contribute to your own mainland parcel, you can effectively double your prim allowance by purchasing a 1024 sq m parcel that way. The Premium Membership Land Use Fee offset will cover 1/2f the monthly tier payments. You'll need to up your Land Use Fee Level to the $5.00 USD/mo level and will have to throw $5.00 USD/mo into the recurring tier cost. This way you get a whopping 234 prims [117 PM Allowance + 117 512sq m $5 allowance + 1 prim rounding error] to expand into.

EDIT: Thank you Lindal for correcting my math.

• Like 1

Um...I think your Land Math is a bit off. You need 1024 m2 to have 234 prims. Your "free" 512 m2 means that you would pay tier on only half that, 512 m2...but that still means you're paying an additional $5 USD per month over and above your Premium dues.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.