Is there any merchants willing or anyone who may know where to find a specific tailcoat?

Evelyn Theseus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have searched on the marketplace and in-world of the most fashion stores that I know for a specific tailcoat that so far I have not found the kind I have in mind. The style I had in mind would be from the Victorian era. If it helps I shall provide a link to the kind I was thinking about ASAP.

I would also like to say that this is as a last resort because I would like to try Blender to test in due time, but also, still have the possibility of a custom made, or very well one from a merchant I could alter if need-be; rigged mesh is preferable but happy for any kind of mesh.

3 answers to this question

You can't 'alter' or mod most mesh that you buy from other merchants.  The few that allow mods will only allow you to change the texture or color. 

The exception is if you are able to find something suitable that is being sold as a mesh model with the intention of a merchant texturing it and reselling it.  You would need to find one that includes download access to the .dae or an .obj file so that you can take it into Blender and make your mods.  Not many do and those models that do include them tend to be pricey.  However generally this will be still be a lot cheaper than custom made work. 

• Like 1

There is a very inexpensive Victorian tail coat, of the older type clothing layer construction, on the Marketplace.  Perhaps it might do?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Victorian-Tailcoat-Charcoal-Gray/715470

You might also ask in the Independent States of Caledon group chat (or get someone to ask for you, the group requires an invitation to join.)  The citizens of Caledon are a very fashionable lot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.