I want to create the Mary Pickford curly ringlets hairstyle in mesh but need some guidance.

YiboSoo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I want to recreate the Mary Pickford curly ringlets hairstyle as a mesh product. I want to practice doing this first and eventually sell in the Marketplace. Is there a software program that I need to download that I can do this? For those who may not know who Mary Pickford is, Mary Pickford was a famous Canadian actress of the silent film era. She was famous for her curly ringlets which I want to recreate on Second Life. The Marketplace does not have this particular style for historical role play that I do and it would be nice to have this in the marketplace. I just need to know how to go about doing this for practice and eventually sell this into the Marketplace. Here is a link to the Mary Pickford website to give you an idea what I want to do.

http://marypickford.org/portraits/

1 answer to this question

I suggest spending some time with Google, searching for Second Life tutorials on creating hair.  There are lots of them.  You will also find many threads on the topic if you search the archives of the Building and Texturing forum.  As you start creating hair and have questions, that forum is the place to ask.  There are many experienced creators who will be willing to offer critiques or help you solve challenges as you learn.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.