How do i wear alpha layers together

daika Andel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How can i wear different alpha layers together? I know you can add on but most dont and if i want to wear a mesh dress with boots for example i cannot wear both together as one alpha layer comes off when using another alpha layer... Please has anyone got any suggestions? thank you

2 answers to this question

It depends on the viewer. If you're using most viewers other than Phoenix you can wear more than one alpha at a time if you select the alphas in your inventory and use "add" instead of "wear" or "replace" when you're already wearing an alpha.  Phoenix only allows one alpha at a time - the best you can do with it is create a new alpha and use the textures some mesh clothing manufacturers give you to create a composite alpha that will work for more than one clothing item.

When you want to wear more than one of something, right click and choose add instead of wear. Some older viewers do not support this feature. You can wear up to five layers at once of each layer, ie 5 shirt layers, and 5 tattoo layers and 5 alpha layers etc. Multiple layers of some tattoo layers occasionally cause issues sometimes for some people.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.