How do I edit an uploaded image in the build area?

isparkl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I uploaded an image in the build section under tattoos.. how can I edit it? like upload the final image.. cause i uploaded a test image. please help sorry im sch a noob lol :) please & thank you♥

like in the build tab how can edit the submission I submitted like replace it? 

2 answers to this question

Like Alwin, I am not sure what you mean.  There is no in-world editing facility for textures, although you can certainly adjust the size and scale of an image once you have placed it on an object, and you can tint it and apply special effects like glow to an entire textured face.  If you really want to edit a texture, you need to do that in your favorite graphics editor (Photoshop, GIMP, etc.) before you upload it. 

You have already discovered the upload link in your Build menu, so you know how to do that.  You mentioned a "test image", but it's not clear whether you are aware that you can upload a free temporary copy of your texture to see what it looks like before you spend your hard-earned cash (L$10 = 4 cents) uploading a permanent copy.  Here's how >>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Rolig_Loon/Local_Textures

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.