Classifides

lacieanne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can someone please explain a little better than the help online how to creat a classified ad?  I am not understanding how to go about doing it?  Thanks  :)  I went to the link and don't understand what they are using to place the ad.  It says click me?  Whaer do ifind that?  Sorry just not sure what they are saying.. new to this  :)

I am on firestorm and there is no me option up there.  that is what i can't find is where to click to start...

4 answers to this question

lacieanne wrote:

[ .... ]

I went to the link and don't understand what they are using to place the ad.  It says click me?  Whaer do ifind that?  Sorry just not sure what they are saying.. new to this 
:)

I'm not sure where you are getting stuck.  All of the steps are laid out there.  Just go to the inworld spot you want the classfied ad to send people to, open the Me menu in your viewer and follow the steps.  Maybe if you could explain what you are trying to do, we could use different words to help you.

Hi Lacie!

In Firestorm, the "Me" menu is called "Avatar"...it's in the top menu bar, first item on the left.

But there's an easier way.  Right click your avatar, select Profile.  Then click the Classified tab.  Near the bottom of the window is a small + sign.  Click that to begin a new Classified ad.

As the Knowledgebase says, you should BE at the location for which you want to create the ad.  Teleport there first, if you need to.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.