Dawn1.png

Dawn: Father - Son Love

by Honored Resident Spike Clemenceau on ‎02-06-2012 02:47 PM (16,747 Views)
Comments
by Honored Resident Spike Clemenceau
on ‎02-06-2012 02:58 PM

The best part of my second life and the greatest gift the platform has given me... my son and our coffee mornings.

by Resident yahbanker
on ‎02-09-2012 03:23 PM

This one is by far my favorite *tears*

by Resident Jo Zenoria
on ‎02-15-2012 08:24 AM

This is a great picture it is a wonderful to have the sun setting between the two of you Smiley Very Happy

on ‎02-15-2012 08:40 AM

Apparently not good enough to get Kudos enabled, but thanks for the love and support :-) I have been getting a lot of positive feedback from it, which was the point... showcase the love I feel for my son.

by Honored Resident Synthya Wylder
on ‎02-15-2012 11:03 AM

Sun setting... or, rising, perhaps? As in Life, it depends on the way one looks @ it, yes? May your glasses always be "half-full"! <SW raises hers in a 'toast' to Family>

"Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -Wm. Shakespear, "Hamlet"

on ‎02-15-2012 11:09 AM

Rising actually Synthya "dawn" it is our ritual morning coffee (as in actual RL very early morning) when we talk and catch up on our stuff

by Honored Resident Moon Reyer
on ‎02-16-2012 01:35 AM

IS A BEAUTIFUL PIC OF FATHER AND SON. LOOKS SO HPPY IN THE MORNINGS.....

by Honored Resident Tiger Lilliehook
on ‎02-16-2012 03:48 AM

That is a beautiful piccie hun I do love how it shows the sun Smiley Happy

by Recognized Resident NorthStar Magic
on ‎02-16-2012 03:51 PM

"'The Love that dare not speak its name' in this century is such a great affection of an elder for a younger man as there was between David and Jonathan, such as Plato made the very basis of his philosophy, and such as you find in the sonnets of Michelangelo and Shakespeare. It is that deep, spiritual affection that is as pure as it is perfect. It dictates and pervades great works of art like those of Shakespeare and Michelangelo, and those two letters of mine, such as they are. It is in this century misunderstood, so much misunderstood that it may be described as the "Love that dare not speak its name," and on account of it I am placed where I am now. It is beautiful, it is fine, it is the noblest form of affection. There is nothing unnatural about it. It is intellectual, and it repeatedly exists between an elder and a younger man, when the elder man has intellect, and the younger man has all the joy, hope and glamour of life before him. That it should be so the world does not understand. The world mocks at it and sometimes puts one in the pillory for it. "

Oscar Wilde

on ‎02-16-2012 03:58 PM

Thank you for the amazing quote pops (yup he's my SL father), I feel truly blessed to have you and my sons in my life. I can never thank SL enough for making it happen