faux rezzer problems

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello - is anyone around who has experience/understanding of faux rezzers? I rez a pre-built structure I've bought and leave the rezzer in place. I resize a wall using EDIT LINKED. I "store" the structure with the rezzer menu I still have open. I close the rezzer menu –– click on the rezzer again to retrieve the menu and I get a REZ only menu as if I've never rezzed the structure. If I click REZ it rezzes another copy that doesn't contain my mods even though I STORED earlier. Have I broken the rezzer by editing objects using EDIT LINKED and then STORING? Seems the STORE function doesn't work(?)  OR do I need to purchase my own rezzer and use it to save my mod version of the house? Is there a better way to save the modified house? Thank you!

Rezz faux rezes parts of build from its inventory,if you didnt take modified copy of your part in your inventory and replaced coresponding one in rezzer with your modified part it will rez nonmodified one! So mod,save,take,replace one in rezzer with modded one and thats it

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.