SAVE ME PLEASE!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK SO I AM ATTEMPTING MY FIRST BUILD. EVERYTHING WAS COMING ALONG GREAT UNTIL TODAY. I PICKED UP A COPY OF THE HOME I AM BUILDING AND IT SAYS NO TRANSFER. I HAVE TAKEN TIME TO SEE THAT EVERYTHING (TEXTURES MAINLY) HAVE BEEN FULL PERM. HOWEVER, I CAN NOT LOCATE THE ITEM(S) THAT ISNT. IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO TELL WHICH LINKED ITEM IS NOT FULL PERM? IM AT A LOSS HERE AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. IF YOU DO NOT MIND PLEASE MESSAGE ME IN WORLD AS AM NOT ON FORUMS MUCH. LINCOLNGABRIEL  MANY MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Well, clearly something in one of your prims is set to no-transfer.  Unfortunately, there's easy way to figure out where or what it is.  You'll have to go through the build one prim at a time.  Unless your build is horrendously primmy, it can't really take all that long to do.  Check the link itself and look in its contents.  Suspect links that contain scripts, like doors or lights.  Also suspect any link that you did not make yourself, such as a light fixture or window unit. 

its a rather large house. i maxed out linkable object (yes i cut prims where possible). i think i will just unlink it and go through everything once more piece by piece until i find the item that is not full perm. many thanks for the solution.

EDITED: I HAVE NEVER USED A BUILD IN A REZ BOX NOR KNOW WHERE TO START WITH THAT. ANY SUGGESTIONS? ALL THE BUILDING KNOWLEDGE I HAVE NOW HAS COME FROM HANDS ON EXPIERENCE.

In that case, the only possibility is a "bad prim".  It doesn't happen often, but sometimes the perms on a prim can be messed up for no apparent reason.  As far as I know, it's most likely to happen if you have been shift/dragging prims to make a copy instead of rezzing a copy from your inventory.  If you have your original model in inventory, rez it and see if that copy has the proper perms.  If not, I don't see anything you can do except replace prims until you find what's wrong.

i just have to start all back over i suppose and loose nearly 12 hours worth of work. this sorta thing makes me angry lol. i am the creator of everything there and i cant seem to do anything with the house anymore (transfer wise). it makes me angry that this sorta thing happened. but yes, i have been shift dragging walls to finish the building. i guess now ill just rez a new prim for each wall. thanks.

If you have been rezzing the house from a rez box to work on it the problem most likely is the rez box.  Until you finalize the build inside the build box, the rez box itself is not transferable.  Once you finalize it, then you can rename the box and its permissions change from non-transferable to transferable (full perm actually).  I am a builder myself and sometimes I forget this step when in a rush.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.