Removal of construction projects

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The items might not have gone, but are just not showing visually. There are two things you can do. Log out and log back in, this may cause the items to once again show up as normal. Or, right-click on anything close to where they should be, work through the pie-menus until you find an option "reload" or "refresh", and try that.

If the builder never transferred the ownership of the items to you, he still owned them and could take them or delete them.  Usually the ownership transfer takes place after a project is complete and the builder gets paid, if applicable.

Of course it could also be as suggested that they were just not rezzing for you.  Look in your parcel management tools and see if the prims are still registering as objects. 

In the unlikely event that the objects are really gone, it might have been llDie() on a very long timer.

[EDIT: ... or any number of other ways a scripted object can be controlled remotely, besides a timer. But again, along with the other posters, I'll bet the objects are still around, just not showing in your viewer.]

I may misunderstand something here but you don't have to enter the parcel or even the sim  to edit or remove your objects from it. You only have to be close enough to be able to cam in and you can do that from several sims away.

Hmm. I used to assume that a detached cam would never be able to enter a sim surrounded by void, but I wonder if that's even true any more... or, for that matter, whether it was ever a safe assumption. (I guess we don't know that the OP's land is an isolated island, but I think we'd been assuming that, else there's no puzzle.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.