My Ice Castle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You have potential. I do love how it looks, especially from the outside! The mood is ok, it feels like you are in a very cold place and the castle looks wonderful. I very much like the lights in the hallway. 

I would advice you to work a bit on/check you physics, I got stuck walking down the stairs and in some other areas I fell down or could not walk. Also a tiny bit of texturing work to be done, some textures show as very stretched to me.

But all n all, I think you could do nice things during the winter holiday as you seem to be good at building ice and snow.

One big, important piece of advice... get rid of the lady on the balcony. You are not allowed to bring in copyrighted content to SL.

Yes! Exceptional job recreating popular art and having a sim based after a popular movie!

Don't let my sarcastic reply sway you from continuing, as you will probably have more positive support and reinforcement to continue this behaviour, because Elsa and Frozen is very popular!

Just in time for Christmas too!

Never mind that TOS or Mesh Upload Questionairre thingy...

MirandaBowers wrote:

I think that is a great project you have going there! I love the ambition of making it large scale. Impressive! You should keep up the good work and continue exercising your creativity.

Although I can always appreciate someone's skill at doing something (like drawing Simba The Lion), it's not her creativity. It's the creativity and manifestation of artists from Walt Disney.

Each time you submit any User Content, you represent and warrant that (a) you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property and other rights to the User Content, or you have a lawful right to submit the User Content and will not infringe any intellectual property or other right of any third party.

-Terms Of Service

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.