I have a story to tell the world about me no im not giving out personal details about me but this mi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Might change the minds of the bad minded folk who badmouth anyone with any disabilitys mind if they read this if there not there heartless and souless creatures, pluas this is also aout my art skills to wich im intrested in to even in second lifem I had art done by hand as a hobby I was bullyed in hight schoo maybe it was because I have a slight learning diffriculty ((but still even aprt from that you cant tell that by looking at me in real life, you know what crule things people are capable off abiout any disabilty, but despite that I never got held back and I never got special treatment I whent to a school like every one else I got good grades and a good job, I lived a normal life and I took the subjects I whanted by keeping on fighting for it I proved them and I got what I whanted, I live a normal life just the same same as anyone else and I proved it can be done, If I can anyone can, I live a normal life, my unknown illness was sue to a stroke I took when I was 4 and a hald yr old I couldn`t eat sleep walk or talk, I was hooked up to life support, they sayed I can`t do this and that, they didn`t know where it came from how it was cured It wasn`t it just left me all the medicines and test showed up clear and yet I was practically dying, and yet It left me I now lead a health normal everyday persons life, my parents in realife said I baffled the professors dr the medical professtion and still here I am in rl leading a healthy on medicated life and no im not on any medication I was never cured it just left me, so I have no shame in what I just said its true if no one likes it or belive it tuff I dont care if you do then good good for you, I do not care one bit what bad things people say about me anymore if people say bad things about me withought known me first to hell with them there just loosers and sade gets))back to my art skill im trying back up on now: so I was always negative minded about my art drawing and painting skills plus I have this nervouse tremoure in my hands all due to an illness I took when I was a kid so I never took it seriously, Computers and technology was allways my strongest point, and I loved experimenting like as in since but I was never that good at it, one so I am rebuilding my art skills I never knew I had when I was in hight school takeing my exams in art did one I saw I was good and my hairdressing class said I had class and style but I fell away from it, now im takeing it seriously and rebuilding it up by hand and I found out I am quite good I found out how good I am about makeing things so now im takeing it seriously, now im learning on sl to make mesh, animations, scripts maybe I can do that in blender, or maybe I will start makeing my own games of something by learning drawing, sketching, by hand, digital, and by makeing mesh stuff, animations etc, I can make default stuff like skins, alphas, hair, shapes default wise but I like to challenge myself, can I start that as a career in sl like join a job or something to use my skills and earn lindens because I was doing things in sl and never realiseing I should use my artistic skills and hostessing or djing in sl.

I just reacted on you other post about making mesh. I would like to tell you that you should indeed explore you art skills in SL. It is the ultimate environment to build you skills in your own way and as fast or slow as you like. Many people find out in SL that they have skills they would not as easily discover or work on as they would have in real life. Lot's of them are woman that would not even get noticed in real life, some have become great artists and well known in this virtual world and even outside of it! SL is a very emancipated world, you can tell by the high number of Blender-SL specific tutorials in the web that are made by woman compared by the just Blender related tutorials which are mostly by males, lol. So don't let anyone stop you and go use the skills you were blessed with :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.