How to make a bodybuilder shape like this?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

https://www.facebook.com/yurifox.claw/media_set?set=a.824833764255567.1073741909.100001868545421&type=3

Um hi! I don't know how to make a pure bodybuilder shape as I can't do it in the normal edit in SL. Could anyone know how to make something like that? I don't know if I put it in the correct forum or not since I did not play SL for more than 1 years, and not hardcore at all. :(

If you actually want a furry bodybuilder like that, your best course of action would be to contact that Facebook’s account owner and ask him what store did he bought it from.

If the “furriness” is only coincidental and you just wanted a bodybuilding shape but actually prefer a human one, then try Niramyth Productions, they have one which is becoming quite popular; there’s also L’Uommo and others. They’re rigged mesh bodies, so you’ll have to wear them over an otherwise mostly normal shape (or one of those provided with the product), and to some extent you’ll still be able to modify it, if not quite as minutely as an actual SL classic avatar shape; for example, you’ll be able to make yourself taller or shorter, wider or narrower shoulders, etc., but you’ll find that some shape parameters don’t have an effect anymore –a limitation of SL’s FitMesh technology, and therefore shared by all similar products.

You’ll notice this especially if you choose to wear the included mesh head as well, where the opposite happens: only a few shape settings work, none of them facial features; for this reason, many users opt to wear the body but not the head, instead using their own (from the shape+skin combination they were using before), thus they retain detailed customization at the expense of having to fiddle more to minimize the neck transition in terms of tone, skin & shape.

Niramyth and L’Uommo are mainly designed for human appearances, yes; maybe they could be made to look furrier by way of third-party skin appliers, but you’re probably better off finding one purposely built for that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.