How do I upload a texture (Skin) as clothing?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sure that this has been asked more often than "Does Snoop Dog Smoke Weed," but every time I try to google it, I get trouble shoots instead of an actual process of how to upload a skin as Clothing. I'm somewhat of a failure at doing texture work to begin with (The seams are usually off-color or non-connecting), but I do enjoy making simple projects, and i'd like to keep practicing and learning how to do these things before I move onto more complexed things (Installed blender, don't know what da hell to do).

Any pointers would be GREATLY appreciated! I will reward you with hugs and kisses (High-fives and bro-hugs if you're a guy)

You would upload it like any other texture.  It is what you do with it in SL that matters.

If it is a skin texture, in your inventory create a new skin then wear it.  Go to appearance and Edit Outfit.  Find the body parts tab and choose the skin to mod.  Then apply the textures you uploaded.

If you really want to use skin textures as clothing rather than skin, the procedure is the same.  However instead of creating a new skin, create a new shirt, pants etc. or a tattoo.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.