How do I reset the texture edit back to default?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I cannot seem to get the texture editor back to 1000 for horizontal scale and 1000 for vertical scale for a mesh skirt I have been working with. I was playing around with some textures in my inventory to see what they might look like on a full perm skirt I wanted to create with but now that I have uploaded my own texture it wont fit right on the mesh skirt I messed with. The other sizes still read 1000 for horizontal scale and 1000 for vertical scale and 2.9 for the repeat which seems to be the default setting and my texture works fine but the one I changed and moved the texture on before will not go back to those sizes. They are either above 1000 or below and my texture does not fit. Any ideas on what to do?

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

You probably want 1.000 instead of 1000.  That decimal is important.

After your post I went back and looked and found something I thought was amazing. Not only did I overlook the decimal I finally realized that I can actually type in the exact numbers I wanted instead of using the arrow keys ! All this time I never bothered to try to type in the number I just thought I had to use the arrow keys which do not work very well . When I first realized this yesterday  I felt embarassed to admit it on here I really felt like a fool but then I realized there are other people who may be doing the same thing who could be helped by my post. Isnt it interesting how you can overlook the obvious? This will help me a lot . Now the outfit looks fine and there are many other things that will probably also look better now that I know  this simple information.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.