Can someone bulid me a Gundam Moblie suit?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hope this is the right place to put this thread. I was looking over the marketplace for a working mobile suit vehicle that I can pilot with my avatar. There is  a serious lack of them around. The only one Ifound is several years old and just dosn't cut it for me. So that leads me here. I need someone to build me a working to scale Gundam. It might be a bit much to ask, but I know it can be done, because at least one mobile suit exists. It just doesn't work well.

Probably copyrighted, no?

Presumably you'd pay for this criminal act to be completed, but it isn't likely to garner much attention even so.

P.S. Although there's no place on this forum where it's appropriate to encourage others to break copyright law, requests for legitimate products and services - that you're willing to pay for - should go in the Wanted forum.

First off yes, I would have paid for the creation. Secondly I never even thought of copyright issues. I have seen one in the marketplace before and just thought it might be okay. Also, I don't need the snooty attitude about the subject. I should have worded it better and mentioned that I just wanted a suit like one of those. Not one exactly. Just a custom mech of some sort, but thanks.

Glad I could help. I hope you have better luck in your new thread and when asking similar things of the SL creatorbase in future.

There's a lot of people coming here expecting work for free, and not considering copyright. As all creators in Second Life rely on Intellectual Property rights to keep their businesses running, such an oversight comes across as offensive - it amounts to asking others to risk their account safety so that those asking can have familiar-looking toys and helps create a market where original goods aren't as valuable as stolen content.

Not apologising, just responding to accusations regarding tone. Take care.

I understand, and I wouldn't want to ask anyone to risk anything. I agree, such an oversight was silly, but I meant to add that I wanted it customized original. Thanks for the help. I agree, asking for free work is silly, and I never intended to have it done for free. Again thanks, and I hope I find the help I need. Have a good day. ^-^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.