Building the Hotel Cortez from the show A>H>S>

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would love to purchase the full version of the Hotel Cortez from a developer but I havent been able to find one on the marketplace or anyone that has done this already.. I love the vintage Art Deco Theme and will pay top Lindens for this if anyone with mesh skills would be willing to produce this and offer full mod rights. Also since Iam the first to ask can I be the first to purchase this before others as to having the ability to be unique for a short time? I would like the Hotel Cortez Sign and outer building to be classic NY 1920s looking and all the shows interior to match as close as possible with a bar and at least 8 flrs. with functionable rooms, preferably 4 on each level. Doesnt have to be low prims and cheap draps I dont want to spare any artistic rl talent of bringing thing we see and love to SL so please go all out..;) One last thing, the upper last floor I would also like it to come very close to the real shows Hotel Cortez, full floor for me to dwell.. If anyone with awesome cg talent can make this for any seller in SL or can do this themselves please IM or leave a note... I would be so generously grateful in return.. tysm in advance..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.