A small rez zone?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Google I am sure has either a video or step by step instructions but as I recall, all you do is draw a select box around the parcel, then click unjoin.  However, keep in mind that the prim count allotted to the small parcel will be deducted from the larger one.

@Pamela, if the land is deeded to a group cutting a new parcel out of an existing one won't deduct the prim count. The prim count of all parcels belonging to the same group in a region are the max prim allotment that can be used in that region. As a matter of fact, this is true even when the parcels are not bordering. I believe the same is true when the land is owned by an avatar rather than a group but I haven't done that in a long time to be sure.

Indigo Mertel wrote:

@Pamela, if the land is deeded to a group cutting a new parcel out of an existing one won't deduct the prim count. The prim count of all parcels belonging to the same group in a region are the max prim allotment that can be used in that region. As a matter of fact, this is true even when the parcels are not bordering. I believe the same is true when the land is owned by an avatar rather than a group but I haven't done that in a long time to be sure.

I assumed the land belonged to her but rez rights were group only, which is how my land is.  I am fuzzy about joining and separating parcels, but I will take your word for it that nothing is at risk for being returned if you own all the land involved.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.