why is my avatar a cloud ?!?

Vogue14x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been having a problem with my avatar not loading and just is a cloud for the past few months. And quite frankly, I'm losing my patience and evernthing that I try doesnt work. I want to speak to someone in live chat or some type of technical sopport about this. Normally I would just delete secondlife nd just move on, but the fact that I actually put money into this game and all of a sudden its not working, is really starting to agitate me. Nothing on my compuer has changed from when I first got it (when it actually worked).

No, im not a gold member or whatever they are called. I want to know if there is some type of live chat technical sopport thing I can use on here. Or a place where I can write a complaint or a phone number.

2 answers to this question

Here is a good read for you; try out all the points listed, one of them will help you have your avatar reappear :)

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=bake_fail

In the future, please do not spam the answer section with 3 different threads about the same issue. We help fast, and your post will be seen, but don't bump down other questions because you feel the need to make tripple sure you get help.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.