still a hunch back....

prettyparkin Rexen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

the area between my shoulder blades is raised....posted about this on the 29th but cant seem to find post now..i have done character tests and its the same..new skins..new shapes...all the same...tried the deformer tool...and it did nothing. Is it possible to have a bad female base?

its there right from the character test....doesnt go away..always there..Back_1_001.jpg

4 answers to this question

If you've gone through the character test process, your avatar should look ok - but in new, "factory-setting", form at that point.  Does the hunchback appearance never go away, or does it return after you do a character test?  If the latter, check you are not adding a "crusher" to your avatar.

Also, can you upload a photo to your post to show us what you mean exactly. 

Hello prettyparkin. Just of curiocity i checked out my avatar and i have to say that more or less it looks similar with yours. I don't think that there is a problem. It is possible an illuzion depending of the angle you look, how close you look and of the animation / stand. I don't think that you have to worry about.

While possibly not the best camera angle to be taking a photo of your avatar (or real life self!) from, you don't look to be particularly deformed.  Maybe you just never noticed how you looked before, maybe the lighting is different on your viewer screen now.

We did have someone else a few weeks ago saying their face had turned ugly with lines on it, which did turn out to be the lighting.  Look at your real body and face and you'll see all these similar characterists that our avatars have.

Please don't worry - we are all beautiful in our own way. :matte-motes-smile:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.