im a cloud and cant rez!

mrdreamers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ive tried everything all the things i looked up in fourm and stuff ive tried i cant detach anything off my av ive tried!

i need help from a SL technician because ive tried eveything PLEASE HELP!

ive tried uninstalling and deleting all sl viewer files tried other viewers too, reseting modem, rebooting computer, clearing cache ingame, i can't unattach anything im wearing on my av i tried that and it will not let me.

ive also tried 3 different viewers sl viewer, singularity and fire they all do the same thing.

it can't be my connection its working great! 

and computer is a gaming rig and doing great i can play any game and browse the internet with no problem so i do not think its on my end.

UPDATE!!: I fixed it!  What i did was download the oridginal SL viewer and went to debug settings and went to "renderunloadedavatar" and picked true or opppisite of the default setting and that rezzed it but i was a woman body when i was a man so i went to pick a man avatar in the classic setting and picked a man from there i put back all my stuff back on. DONE DEAL!!

1 answer to this question

There are no technicians here...only us fellow Residents.

You didn't tell us just what "everything" you've tried.  If you want to give us more information, edit your post by using the Options/Edit link in the upper right of the post window.  Copy the system information shown in About/Secondlife in your viewer and paste it into your post.

Since you are having the problem with multiple viewers, the problem is most likely your internet connection.  See this link for some things to try:  http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

EDIT:  Thank you for the additional information.  One thing I would do is disable RLV.  Do this at the login screen in Preferences, then close the window, open it again, and log in.  Your graphics card is OK, but you may need to change the drivers...the Radeon cards have been having problems with SL for months now, they have not done a good job of supporting OpenGL.  Go to the Radeon site and look for older drivers...you don't want the latest one, but version 14.4.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.