help

ri13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

A what?

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

ri13 wrote:

is there such a mesh hairline for normal hair  like the hairlinje in the pic is it possible to find  mesh one in sl 

Oh!  Thanks for the photo.  You don't mean the "hairline".  Your hairline is the place where your hair starts, at the top of your forehead.  You mean the "part" that runs down the middle of the hair.  So ... you want to find hair that has a part?  That shouldn't be too hard to find.  In fact, I have a couple of hair styles that I bought ages ago that have a part.  It will be easier if you visit shops in world, where you can try on demos.  The part may not show up in photos.  I'm not sure what is "normal" or whether you are looking for mesh hair or non-mesh hair, but the answer is the same.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.