Where do I find these lola tangos? I'm trying to find the best place for big boobs

PradaMann

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

One place to look is the Marketplace >>> https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=Lola+Tangos

When you are looking for something to buy, Marketplace is a good first step.   Many merchants have in-world shops with different merchandise, so the next step is to use the Search function in your viewer or at search.secondlife.com. [EDIT: See Griff's answer. :) ] If you are looking for something hard-to-find, you can also post a query here in the Wanted forum or, if you want a custom item created for you, in the InWorld Employment forum.

What you are probably seeing is girls wearing attachable prim breasts.  These can be truly enormous...and make you look like you are walking around behind a pair of dirigibles.  Besides size, they have the advantage of not appearing "blocky" in profile, which the normal avatar breasts can do, at the higher settings.  And, they can be scripted to respond (in chat) to other people touching them.  Some of them even have the option to change size at the command of others.

Prim breasts have one major disadvantage: the avatar clothing layers do not cover them.  Well-made prim breasts have the option to wear different types of coverings of their own.  This may be a feature that comes with the breasts, or add-on "clothing" for them that you can buy separately.  Even so, you will be much more limited in your choice of clothing while wearing these attachments.

Also, all attachments become phantom when they are worn.  This means that your dance partner may appear to become embedded in your endowment.

• Like 1

Thank you for bring it up as Lola's Tango shows the tragic failing of Search on Market place

You get thousands of Hits on search for Lola’s Tango as all creators mention that in description of clothes they make.

Just today I helped 2 girls looking for Store in market place. And thousands of searches on Market place with so many having Key words Lola Tango

Under Avatar Accessories search for Lola Tango alone has 1281 matching items found.

I so miss that simple tick bock of “Search in current Category” instead of such massive broad choices Such a simple thing. Market place is a tragic fail regards customer service and ease of use compared to the old Xstreet. Major fail Linden’s  

Try looking for a Grey Men’s suit you do not get a choice other than Apparel, Not Men’s Formal wear and use one word “ Grey “  Why the hell would I want a 5 Prim bedroom set in my search for a SUIT!

• Like 1

OK, so here's the way to search. Type "formal + gray" into the search box in Marketplace. Hit Search. THEN look at the left sidebar and click Apparel >>> Men's >>> Men's Jackets and Coats. The display will renew itself and you will see 41 ads listed. No women's gowns, no 5-prim bedroom sets. Just men's jackets and coats. Try the same thing but select Apparel >>> Men's >>> Men's Outfits >>> Men's Suits and you'll get a display of 22 ads.

Go to CLEAVAGE. The place. If you search places some of them wil have a link to a place in CLEAVAGE, the place. Right in the middle of town. That little box store.. LOLA's Tangos. Most get the perky ones, so check which ones you want, and get those for sure. There are onlyu two styles?

That being said... Cleavage - Lubbly Jubblies - Going Bust, Cleavage (117, 180, 22) - Moderate will get you there, or real close to it.

Cleavage - Lubbly Jubblies - Going Bust, Cleavage (117, 180, 22) - Moderate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.