Should I buy a aplier system or do they just come with the outfit?

ElaReddish

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I know there are outfits that come with the aplier, but I cannot use them. I have watched tutorials but I cannot wear them. No menu apears.

Do I buy an aplier system all they all come with the outfit? I have tried to buy only the aplier. I thought I needed to do that i order to work the one with the outfit. But I cannot find apliers on their own-

How do I use an aplier for breasts?

Please help!

ElaRedish Resident

1 answer to this question

It really depends on the breasts. There are a LOT of things in SL that use appliers, so you need to make double, triple sure that you're buying the correct appliers for your product. 

Most breasts are compatible with Lola Tango appliers. If you are not using Lola Tango, Mirage, or Delicq breasts, you should make sure that the brand you are using work with Tango appliers. Keep in mind that older Lola breast models will not work with Lola Tango appliers, and neither will other brands of older prim breasts. 

Once you are sure you have the right breasts and the right applier, all you should have to do is add the applier. Make sure you are wearing the breasts. The applier should be a HUD that appears in the bottom center of your screen. Simply click it, and it should apply the texture. 

You can buy tops and appliers separately from some stores; others have appliers included. It should make no difference. 

ETA: Not every creator makes appliers for breasts. Therefore, not all clothing will work with mesh breasts. When you buy an outfit, you need to look for something that comes with an applier FOR BREASTS (there are tons of different kinds of appliers; most of the time for breasts, you'll be looking for Lola Tango Applier), or that mentions you can purchase an applier separately, or that has the applier displayed beside the product inworld. On the Marketplace, simply search for "Lola" or "Tango." If appliers are not available, I'm afraid you're out of luck; look for a different store.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.