My friend is invisible! (Phoenix Viewer, did not de-render him)

Marcillia Bumblefoot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

After being griefed at a sandbox, I can no longer see my friend, he is invisible to me but I can see everyone else. I didnt derender him, as I already checked my asset blacklist.I can however see him on radar. I use the phoenix viewer. Thanks! 

( Edit) 

- I have relogged multiple times, tped in and out of the sim, even uninstalled the viewer, and reinstalled it. 

2 answers to this question

When you rerender something or someone that was derendered in the Phoenix viewer, you need to either TP out of the sim and come back again or relog before the rerendering takes effect.  It's not enough to just clear the blacklist.

• Like 1

If you can still see his name tag & prims, then he has not been derendered. If he is completely gone, including his name tag, then he must have somehow got onto your Asset Blacklist, so you should check that you don`t have anything on there.

It may be him not you that has the problem.

Ask if he is using dual displays (monitors) if he is, he needs to make sure that he has SL on the primary one & then relog & rebake.

You could try going to Debug settings > RenderUnloadedAvatar = TRUE

If they don`t work, get him to clear his cache and relog.

DUE TO SOME FORUM CHANGES, PLEASE USE "OPTIONS > EDIT" ON YOUR POST TO ADD FURTHER REPLIES

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.