My child body has an adult chest, HELP!

Damelovelymelody

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have tried 3 of my bodies of childern and nothing, no matter what a adults chest remains. It seems that it is going to defalt on everything.  I have tired relaoding, and editing to attemt tp see if i could change it. However it seems something more is wrong. I have an amd. Anyone have tips or ideas?

2 answers to this question

The underlying legacy avatar is an adult female, and although you can make the bust very small, you can't get rid of it all together.

Skin and Clothing designers for little girls, in many cases design clothes to minimize this as much as possible. 

You can also purchase a mesh childs body that is correctly proportioned for a kid.

• Like 2

You would need to use a specific child avatar that is made specially to be a child. The legacy avatars are very difficulat to make into small children. Many people use a petite mesh avatar such as that for a fairy and the like to accomplish this, WHile I cannot mention vendors by name there are several very high quality ones out there to choose from.

The marketplace is a good place to start with your search. Good luck with it and hope the information helps.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.