My Huds are not working properly!

Trixie Redrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I attach my Hud onto my screen and then when i click on the button to change stand/walk animation, nothing happens.. But when the cursor is half way across my computer monitor, i see that the cursor change as if there was a button there to click on, but there isnt, im half way across my screen and my hud is attached to the left top corner of my screen.. Idk wth this is.. this is new to me =/.. can someone help me please? I really dont wanna throw away my Hud.. Thanx a bunch xoxox 

2 answers to this question

There are hundreds of AO HUDs in SL and its impossible for us to help you unless we know the specific one you have and have personal experience with it.  You can try this though as it  works on most HUDs if you have a problem with them:

1. detach it and rez it on the ground
  2. right click and choose edit
  3. with the item still selected go to the menu at the top of your screen Build > Scripts > Reset Scripts
  4. a box will open and show you the progress. 
  5. When it shows its finished  take the item back into inventory and wear it.  It should work then.

If it doesn't work or the Reset Scripts option is grayed out, contact the merchant you go the HUD from for assistance.  Most are very willing to assist you.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.