Items appering in avis bum

AnaLise Cypress

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am coming back to SL having been off this accont for a while. I am currently on the FS veiwer. But shoes seem to be like attached to her bum also if I detach it still seems to just float there, once I tp away it's on my butt again. I have tried to reset character but the hair just keeps doing it. Please help so I can get back to normal here lol thanks!

2 answers to this question

You will probably find various attachments from time to time do not appear attached as they should. This is a symptom of a number of different problems. In general the information traveling from the servers to the viewers gets out of order or a packet or two fail to arrive. The result is the viewer gets confused about where an attachment should attach.

A number of problems that cause this have been resolved. As new features are added and processes changed things happen that cause this symptom to return.

The current most common cause is poor communications. Even if you have a good general Internet connection, you may not have that good a connection to SL. You can test to see where the problem is: http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

The simple fix is to relog. Relogging corrects the information the viewer has.

Trying to change appearance and add or remove attachments will just get you more confused as the viewer will not handle adds and removes in any rational way until it has its information correct. Relogin is pretty much the only way to correct the problem.

If the problem appears every time you log in, post a new question explaining the details and use Help->About... to provide your computer specs and software versions. Include what you learned using the connection troubleshooting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.