Falling Avatar . Help....

Gretchen1962

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my avatar will take a few steps then just fall on her face . She just keeps doing it .  I have used the  avatar stop animation and  revoke permission . I have also used the avatar disfigurement and  also i have changed bodys.  I have shut down and restartd nothing is working. please help Thanks 

2 answers to this question

You are wearing a scripted object -- maybe a HUD -- that is activating that animation.  The "Stop Animation" feature won;t help, because the script will keep restarting the animation again.  It's exactly what would happen if you tried to stop your AO that way, for example.  The only solution is to find the scripted item and detach it (or learn how to turn it off).  Identify all of the things currently attached to you ( open your inventory and type (worn without the right parenthesis to select only those things), and start taking everything off, one item at a time, until the behavior stops.  It might be in your hair or clothing, or a piece of jewelry, so don't overlook anything.

• Like 1

Rolig is right. It is most likely something you are wearing, avatar attachment or HUD.

To remove everything and revert to the basic avatar: Develop (Ctrl-Alt-Q)->Avatar->Character Tests->Test Male/Female. All this does is set your avatar to use the classic shape, skin, clothes, and everything. You can then put your avatar back together one item at a time.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.