Can the Maitreya mesh body fit with TMP feet?

oOCeline

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Maitreya body with 0 body fat (if it matters).

I have an issue with the Maitreya and Slink feet both being too big for an avatar my height, so I'm wondering if the feet pack from TMP will fit (not have a very distinct line when attached, a little is okay) with the Maitreya body. I can't seem to find demo for the feet pack so I can't try it on :( 

4 answers to this question

Right click on your avatar name tag, 'edit shape', scroll down to the legs section, scroll down that to foot size and play with the slider, make sure the shape you are wearing is modifiable before doing this.

As for wearing TMP feet with a Maitreya, can you? Possibly... Would any sane person want to? Hell no, depending on if you got the free tmp feet or paid through the noce for non free versions, you'd probably find it a total pain in the backside trying to match skin texture and colour between them, plus finding shoes to fit TMP feet is even harder than finding Maitreya fit, Slink feet are the easiest to shop for.

So, can you? Possibly if you like being barefoot and having Franken-Avatar stitch lines where the pieces from sawn-up avatars were joined together.

• Like 1

If you are used to using the defaul avi feet that you usually set to 0, the mesh feet will seem too big at first, even though they are actually more proportional. It was weird for me at first, but you'll get used to it. A size zero would be like a size 5 US shoe on a 6 foot woman...not realistic at all.

The size 0 on feet was there because when shoes were built from prims, shoes were often built large then shrunk down to as small as they could go. That fit a size 0 foot. Once upon a time, I took a class on how to build shoes and they had us build them large then make them as small as the sliders would let us.

Now, with mesh, feet can be more realistic. You can use the feet that came with your body or Slink feet. Most shoe makers make shoes for the Maitreya feet, so you won't have a problem finding them. You can use Maitreya skin appliers or you can use Omega appliers with the appropriate kits.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.