So how can I connect real life instruments like drums, electric guitars, and bass?

Night95

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2938 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I have a question for every one who performs live with instruments, so how can I get my band when I get one soon to connect all of there electric instruments to the stream and what program can allow me to set my band up together to perform life together?

the simple solution is play together and use a mic...

second, connect the instruments to a mixer/controller and send the signal to the stream

if you are on different locations you will need sepcial equipment, and i really doubt it will get a satisfying result, because all participants have a different delay on the internet connections.

to do it by mixer you need one with several connections... for mics and/or the instruments.

A well known brand for this is focusrite...but can't promess it will be a cheap solution.

Netxt to it you need something to broadcast: Winamp, Sam or VDJ are much used ones.

and of course.... a stream, your machine and internet must have enough power to be able to handle enough listeners. A rented stream mostly is a easier and cheaper way.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2938 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.