Snipping Tool

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well someone had a spam post just here (with possible maliciousness in it) and while I was adding my note to the thread it disappeared (first time for everything).

While it is good it is gone, I WAS trying to recommend the Windows Snipping Tool (Win 7 - Win 10).

Very easy to use; Safe, Free. You can save the 'snipped' area or copy and paste it into an email or whatever. I didn't find it until I got a new machine with Win 10 but it has been around since Win7.  So do a search on you machine. It is something that I (and friends I have told about it) use daily.

:D.

You don't need Dropbox for the Print Screen key to work. It has for about twenty years. That's what many of us used before we found the Snipping Tool *wink*.   Alt + Print Screen will do JUST the open window (sized down if you wish) and not the full size of your monitor.

Yes, I figured that out and was coming here to say so - LOL. Was in the middle of my night and not toooooooo clear. But will leave here for folks that do not know.

I will say the snipping tool also lets your 'draw' right there. You and even write a note (not with the keyboard - so printing or cursive :D) or draw and arrow. It isn't PRETTY mind you, but it does work.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.