Putting stations on to a house radio?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I bought a house that brings a radio with it and so a security system. The problem is that I cant find the way to put radio station streams on it. The land stream  I could do it, but not the house radio. Can anyone help me? In kinda new to second life. So I need detailed procedures. Ill eternally appreciate your help. Thanks!!!

Read the instructions that came with your radio, or ask the merchant who sold it to you, or ask your landlord, if it's his.  They are all subtlely different.  Still, the basic idea is that if the land you are on is group-owned, you have to deed (not set) your radio to the group before it will work.  Be sure that you know what you are doing, because unless you have the right abilities in the group, there's no way to UNdeed it again.  Once it's deeded, you should be able to feed it a notecard with a list of the URLs of your radio stations on it.  The exact format depends on the radio.

It should say right on the General page when you have the radio selected with your editor.  If it's group owned, the name of the group should be right under it.  What's most important is whether the land is group owned.  That's likely to be the case if you are renting.  If so, then the radio should be Shared with that group and then deeded.  If you have trouble deeding it, check with the landlord to be sure that you have the ability to deed objects in that group.  

• 4 weeks later...

Did you manage to put more than one station into your radio? I can only get one into mine and have it work, despite the default coming with two stations. I don't think i need to make more notecards, although i think this would work but make the radio inventory messy/hard work.

Any tips for me please?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.