October Issue of Windlight Magazine Is Now Available!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The October 2015 Issue of Windlight Magazine is Now Available!

The featured story for this issue will be Kaya Angel, as Windlight explores architectural arts. This issue also features stories on novelist Huckleberry Hax, Nonprofit Commons Community Manager, Rhiannon, the upcoming Burn 2 event in Second Life, Tripp Nitely, and we take a look at Charity in Second Life. On the art scene we explore the adult and sensual Alanis Gallery and the Josef K Galleria. And if you love hats, we have a sneak peak at Art in Hats 2015. Special thanks to Kaya Angel for the cover photograph for the upcoming issue.

Click the cover of the issue below to begin reading!

Thanks for providing me with as link to your magazine, however the links to the tutorials seem to be for creating watermarks with a scanner, how to use photoshop and real life photography tips. As a photographer in real life I've already gone through similar tutorials on you tube. What I was hoping for were tutorials on Second Life photography, such as how to use the windlight settings, focus and other examples of how to improve as an SL photographer. If you have links to these types of tutorials it would be much appreciated.

Hi Dean,

MAGE Magazine is a collection of artists who share information regarding their photographic techniques, the best places in SL to take snapshots and links to inexpensive but photogenic clothes, props and accessories on the SL marketplace. If you would like to find out more about the group and how we help New Second life artists to learn about the mechanics of SL photography please send me an IM or you can join the group by doing a search for MAGE Magazine. There is no cost to join and no obligations. You can also visit the following link to read about how we help Second Life Artists develope and find places to exhibit their work.

http://0zymandius.wix.com/magemagazine#!MAGE-Magazine’s-Collective-Vision-An-interview-with-0THELLA-by-Ian-Thomson-Part-1/c112t/561152e60cf2a7bb74c62974

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.